Gardiner, MT Lodging at Its Best
Receive the best Gardiner, MT lodging experience at the Yellowstone Village Inn. Enjoy comfortable room accommodations in one of the most breathtaking settings Montana has to offer. Our Gardiner, MT lodging offers a wide variety of amenities and options. Choose from a large selection of room types: single king, single queen, one-bedroom suites, and two-bedroom suites with full kitchen and living room accommodations. Each of our rooms have been recently renovated providing our guests with new carpet, tile, beds, mattresses, bedding, and much more. Disclaimer: Our pool is only open from May 1st until September 30th.
All Rooms Include:
- A mini fridge, a flat screen T.V., a table with two chairs, and side tables by the bed. Our rooms have free Wi-Fi, hair dryers, air conditioning and phones with guest messaging capabilities. There is 24-hour access to coffee and a microwave in our dining room. After a day of exploring, enjoy a dip in our indoor pool which we like to keep at a nice 86 degrees, or catch up on your laundry at our coin operated guest laundry, or enjoy quiet time at our outdoor picnic tables that put you right in the middle of some of the most breathtaking views Montana has to offer.
- Pets, bicycles in the rooms, and smoking are not allowed. We have designated smoking areas around the property.
- Wake up to the smell of coffee and help yourself to our tea bar that we keep stocked 24/7
- On-site coin operated laundry facility
- Although we do not offer breakfast, we are within a mile of all the great breakfast spots Gardiner has to offer
Your Gardiner, MT lodging experience will be unlike any other as you stay at our highly rated Gardiner, MT hotel. Yellowstone Village Inn is the basecamp for family memories in Gardiner with its basketball court and outdoor picnic areas complete with family hospitality at its finest.
The most famous Gardiner, MT lodging attraction is the Roosevelt Arch, and just beyond that is Yellowstone National Park, making us conveniently located just one mile from the North entrance. Additionally, we are located directly across from the Yellowstone River where you can enjoy fishing and many other water activities.
As a family-owned property, we pride ourselves on friendly service and extremely clean rooms for you to feel right at home. Each day you spend doing exciting outdoor adventures, come home to our Gardiner, MT lodging and enjoy the comfortable, home-like rest you deserve.
Check availability to see room types, photos, and descriptions and book your stay online now!